Our 360 Gallery Panels provide a unique and highly customizable solution for space division. These steel screens are available in a variety of shapes and 24 different frame finishes, giving you endless options for creative expression. We can assist you in creating a panel design, or you can provide your own if you want to make this the main attraction of your branded solution.
- Seamlessly integrates with all benching and desk systems
- Vertical and horizontal sizes available
- Laser-cut steel or solid steel
- Hackable gallery panels with custom brackets
- 22 different powder coat finishes available
- Made in Austin, TX
- Custom design is available upon request
Why 360 Gallery Panel?
Our 360 Gallery Panels are named after the 360 Bridge in Austin, also known as the Pennybacker. The gallery panels, also made out of steel, are appropriately named for an arched steel bridge that spans the distance of Lake Austin, 1,150 feet, and connects the North and South sections of the Capital of Texas Highway (also known as Loop 360). This scenic urban highway is surrounded by miles of beautiful Texas hill country, expansive homes & a handful of class A office space.