- Height adjustable 30" - 42"
- Locking casters for mobility
- Double BIFMA certified for loading and cycles
- Laser-cut steel privacy panel option (other materials available)
- Steel frame with 22 powder coat finishes
- 1000 lb. load capacity
- Made in Austin, TX
- Custom design is available upon request.
Weldmarx represents our introduction to the contract furniture market. A prominent west coast furniture dealer was working with an architecture firm on a project that required a unique signature piece as its desking solution. Not only functional by being mobile and height-adjustable, but also industrial in order to coordinate with the open plan modern architecture. Weldmarx® is appropriately named for the visible weld marks seen in each joint. Our sit-to-stand desk solution, now known as Weldmarx®, is unique in its hydraulic hand crank or electrical height-adjustable options that also raise the attached storage. The casters add mobility, and the overall look speaks for itself as the perfect complement to an open plan design where the desk solution becomes a prominent feature in the space.